Posted: Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:59 AM
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of 1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled 538 billion. As of year:end 2016, New York Life's surplus was 23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard and Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
New York Lifes digital transformation is underway. Weve begun building our Agent Digital Experience to provide NYLs 12,000 agents with innovative digital sales productivity tools, starting with deployment of a new Salesfore:based CRM platform. Successfully rolling out new tools to an independent, distributed workforce is a massive change management exercise, requiring significant digital, project management, and influencing skills. The Senior Specialist, Experience will play a crucial part in ensuring the success of these change management efforts. In this role, youll be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive agent usage and engagement (and ultimately help them grow their books of business) with the new digital platform. Responsibilities include:
* Devise strategies to help agents better use our new digital tools to run their businesses more efficiently and generate more sales, driving system usage and engagement
* Make proactive calls to NYL agents in an effort to increase their understanding and usage of our digital productivity tools
* Field inbound calls from agents in regards to understanding and using capabilities within our digital productivity tools
* Partner with internal teams to generate mass communications and training materials to drive usage and engagement with our digital productivity tools
* Collect agent feedback and digital experiences to and synthesize for product management team to influence future development of our digital platform
* Become an expert in New York Lifes digital productivity tools, including our new Salesforce:based CRM platform
* Bachelor Degree
* Minimum of 0 : 2 years of relevant experience
* Experience with Digital Technology and Marketing, Salesforce
* Provide SME to Agency training team, collect and synthesize agent feedback from product management team
Leadership: Informally work together, share insights and solutions, and coach each other
Problem Solving: Provide custom coaching and direction for agents based on the specific needs of their business
Decision Making / Nature of Impact: Responsible for hitting certain activity:based metrics ( of calls, of coaching sessions, etc.)
Communication Requirements: Coaches agents on specific functionality with CRM/ADE and how to use it for their business
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please Apply at: (212)
*Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune Magazine, June 17, 2016. See fortune/fortune500/ for methodology.
• Location: Hudson Valley, white plains
• Post ID: 35381967 hudsonvalley