Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:14 AM
USO : Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forFP and A BI Analyst in United States (US) for
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The purpose of the FP and A Analyst is to provide support to the Finance department and the office of the CFO in the areas of systems, analysis, planning and reporting for the Dannon US Dairy Business. In this role you will have the opportunity to have the full P and L vision of The Dannon Company, discuss and challenge the specific Finance teams on their input and to start learning the business controlling role.
In this role, you will be accountable for:
* Collection of critical P and L data, extracting vital information and translating it in presentations to be used at Executive level for Dannon US and Group Danone.
* Providing reporting analysis out of the BI systems in order to provide analytical support to the FP and A Director and CFO of NORAM.
* Adhoc SBU p and l analysis as needed
* Essbase system monthly support, including supporting our forecast cycle and month end activities
* Supporting the Project Leader on the launch of all new Essbase Financial Applications
* Mid:month and pre close validation of all Essbase cubes to ensure data integrity
* Pre:close checks on master data, new business requirements and interface files
* Analytical report creation and distribution to the business
* Data script validation and proposals for more efficient use of tools and reporting
* Cross functional interaction inside and outside of finance
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting or Finance.
* 1:3 years of progressive experience in a related field.
* Good understanding of P and L statements
* Strong system skills including data modeling
* Analytical skills is a must
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Experience with SAP and Hyperion Essbase
* PC Skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Power Point)
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
* MBA or CPA complete or in progress
* Consumer Products Company experience
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, danone. We have something special inside, do you?
99422.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US:subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health:focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone's mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
• Location: Hudson Valley
• Post ID: 35740177 hudsonvalley