Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 1:54 PM
USO : Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forFP and A P and L Manager in United States (US) for
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The purpose of the FP and A Manager is to provide support to the Finance department and the office of the CFO in the areas of analysis, planning and reporting for Dannon US.
In this role, you will be accountable for:
* Collection of critical P and L data, extracting vital information and translating it in presentations to be used at Executive level for Dannon US and Group Danone.
* Providing reporting analysis out of the Essbase systems and analytical support to the Business Planning Director and CFO of NORAM.
* Preparation and coordination for internal and external (Division, WWBU, Zone) reporting monthly close package
* Participating in the business planning forecast and close cycle. Preparing the financial results presentation for the VP and GMs and presenting the results to different departments.
* Manage a team of 2 accountable for Essbase administration and Overheads control.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in an applicable discipline.
* 5:7 years of business experience with the majority of that time spent supporting Senior level staff.
* 1:2 years of experience translating data into Executive level presentations.
* Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical skills.
* Hyperion Essbase experience required and SAP is a plus.
* Strong Microsoft Office Skills. Candidate must possess expert PowerPoint skills with the proven ability to produce high end work products suitable for Executive level presentations.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills : proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
* MBA or CPA preferred
* CPG experience
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, danone. Join us and contribute to a healthier world
99245.Experience: Experienced professionals
Danone North America is comprised of several business units, including Dannon, Stonyfield, Danone Canada, Danone Waters of America, Nutricia, Early Life Nutrition, Danone Foods, and Happy Family.
This role will be hired within the Cluster Business Services for Danone North America.
The Cluster Business Services is an internal team, providing centralized support services to the functions of Finance, Human Resources, General Secretary, and IS/IT within our North American companies.
The Danone North American companies are all subsidiaries of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health:focused food companies in the world, with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danones core values foster individual professional growth and reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. You can see it reflected in our people, products and culture. We encourage you and learn more
Danone Foods is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
• Location: Hudson Valley
• Post ID: 35538527 hudsonvalley