Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:17 AM
Muffetta's Domestic Assistants Housekeepers' responsibility is to maintain the meticulous appearance of your home, and to perform tasks that ensure the home is clean, organized and presentable. Listed below are some of the things that your housekeeper could take care of for you, which currently you either do yourself and hate doing, or mean to do but never get around to...
• Execute a daily, weekly, monthly scheduled cleaning of rooms in the home
• Vacuum and clean the floors, carpets, area rugs
• Dust and polish all surfaces
• Make beds daily and change linens as requested
• Pick up and organize family living areas
• Family laundry and ironing
• Managing the family dry cleaning
• Cleaning the kitchen daily after meals including washing dishes
• Assistance with the preparation of meals
• Care and maintenance of silver, crystal, china
• Assist with set up, service and clean up at dinner parties and other events in the home
• Arrange floral arrangements and/or keep floral arrangements fresh in the home
Come home to a nice clean home, laundry done, clothes ironed, dry cleaning put away, plants watered, pets fed. Call us, you will not be disappointed!!!!.
This is a wonderful feeling. Start enjoying your evenings at home and your weekends. Have fun, not housework.
Serving Orange County NY.
Our employees and services are bonded and insured