Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:59 AM
USN : Danone North America Inc,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Internal Control Associate Manager United States (US)
White PlainsDanone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside
Danone North America business services team is looking for an Internal Control Associate Manager in the United States for the Broomfield, CO location. You will be part of the North America internal control team with the responsibility to ensure a strong internal control, focusing on operational processes, with the objective to ensure:
- Financial statements accuracy
- Laws and regulations compliance
- Business /process efficiency
* Objectives of the role
- In charge of evaluating, and monitoring the Internal Control system in place, following the Group methodology and ensure that all the risks in the different processes are well evaluated and covered by controls.
- Animate the local BPO (Business Process Owner) network on a regular basis.
- Ensure a comprehensive set of formalized and up:to:date process documentation is maintained by the BPO (procedures, policies, flowcharts, ...) to monitor the different activities.
- Animate among the executive team on a regular basis and have their support on Internal Control priorities and their team collaboration and report the results and actions plans status.
- Stay close to the business and be aware of the business priorities/projects and the day to day operations and ensure that internal control requirements are taken into account.
- Maintain and improve internal control inside the BU via communication and animation. Be the go to person for internal control matters.
- Take the lead on external and internal audits. Coordinate, facilitate and influence on the findings/recommendations.
- Follow up and report internal audit action plans. Influence the business on the prioritization and progression.
- Coordinate and update the strategic risk mapping with the executive team. Influence the discussion around the risk evaluation (frequency/impact).
- Be in charge to cross test controls in North American Business Units.
- Ensure a good level of segregation of duties and approve all exceptions with compensatory controls.
- Perform risk analysis and evaluation and process mapping.
* Targeted profile
- Cross functional leadership, animation and communication
- Quality of analysis and synthesis
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Able to make proposals and challenge different levels of the hierarchy (Director, VP)
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet changing organizational and departmental needs.
- Able to work collaboratively with all departments and management levels within the company.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or closely related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of auditing experience in public accounting and/or corporate internal audit required.
- Relevant professional certification, or working toward certification, such as CPA, CIA or similar strongly preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze and synthesize information
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to travel up to 25
- SAP experience a plus
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience a plus
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, danone We have somet
• Location: Hudson Valley, white plains
• Post ID: 35261292 hudsonvalley