Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:06 PM
USN : Danone North America Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forManager, Regional Site Lead : East in United States (US) for
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The Manager, Regional Site Lead reports to the IT Service Delivery Manager and she or he is accountable for all aspects of the technical relationship between IT and the internal Customer for the Danone North America locations. The Manager, Regional Site Lead is responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service, personnel and assets management. The Manager, Regional Site Lead is the technical teams liaison for implementations, operational excellence, resources management and tactical planning in line with the strategic vison.
- Customer Satisfaction is a commitment that builds on:going efficient professional relationships
- Follows and implement ITIL operating procedures; monitors tickets queues and escalations
- Produces mean full insights from metric report and identify trends and proposes course of actions to address the opportunities
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention with follow thru on the resolution
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports of the support commitments to the IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Coaches and mentors staff to ensure current technical skills and interpersonal, customer service skills are in place; planning educational opportunities
- Manages schedules and work direction to ensure that staff is utilized effectively across locations, support issues, projects, and End User Computing (EUC) Initiatives
- Assists, hires and maintains qualified staff; addressing performance issues as appropriate
- Manages employee performance according to Danones guidelines, policies, processes and principles
- Provides yearly performance reviews, developing goals and plans for professional development
- Develops and communicates overall performance expectations and guidelines for areas of responsibility
- Establishes and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders and contacts
- Develops and maintain support project related documentation, work plans, and project deliverables
- Where appropriate, coordinates vendor activities to ensure project success
- Assists in the successful implementation of the project plan in coordination with other Technical Teams
- Maintain organizations effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting tactical and strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Supports the users technical requirements the overall technology infrastructure,
- Provides day:to:day operation support and maintenance for all computing and User communications
- Develops and implements end:user training to increase computer literacy and self:sufficiency.
- Maintains awareness of changing IT trends and regulations which might impact the organization and takes corrective action as required.
- Evaluates business needs, objectives and goals, and suggests/implements suitable technology and procedures to streamline all internal operations and help optimize the benefit.
- Manage operations/technical projects ensuring that they are of the highest quality and delivered on time.
- Assist with establishing organizational intelligence systems for gathering, analyzing, and reporting data in usable and meaningful ways.
- Prepare technical documentation and conduct training for technical/non:technical for staff and the end:user commu
• Location: Hudson Valley
• Post ID: 35537687 hudsonvalley