Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 9:30 PM
USO : Danone Foods, Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forMaster Data Analyst in United States (US) for
White Plains NY, Louisville CO
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creation and maintenance of the Material, Vendor and customer Master Data for DanoneWave and all of its business units across North America, fresh dairy, Evian water, frozen yogurt, plant base, premium dairy, etc. The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for monitoring Raw Materials, packaging materials, finish goods, vendor and customer master data with the purpose of improving data quality and timing. It will act as a liaison between the different business functions and our 3rd party data management team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
* Standardize data convention across multiple business units
* Creation and maintenance of processes across multiple business units
* Find and implement the use of common tools across multiple business units
Master Data Maintenance and Business Analysis
* Analyze and Propose master data creation process improvement
* Identify, troubleshoot, and correct master data issue
* Provide guidance for master data maintenance to cross functional teams responsible for entry of key data
* Support the Master Data Manager with the day to day material, vendor, customer creation and pricing maintenance and ongoing maintenance for all areas
* Support the finance team during budget period with data reporting and data uploads
* Utilize analytical skills to improve master data oversight
* Liaise with business teams, peers to ensure business goals and requirements are being met on a timely manner
* Continue to improve our product lifecycle process for finish product, raw and packaging materials Vendors as well as customer Master
* Drive the Material inactivation process by running report and keep up to date all material master data inactivation within SAP
* Work closely with material planning team and supply planning team to clean up and update material master data for discontinue materials in coordination with the BOM team as well
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job, will be considered.
* Bachelors degree required, with degree in Information Systems or Supply Chain preferred
* Minimum of 2 year of experience working with SAP master data required
* Demonstrated analytical competency
* Experience using mass maintenance tools (like Winshuttle) preferred
* Quick learner and motivated team player
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience Using Orsoft Workflow tool a nice to have
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Customer Focus : solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
* Accountability : takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results.
* Teamwork : Actively assists to move the team toward the completion of goals
* Communication Skills : Effectively expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
* Collaboration : Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, danone. Join us and contribute to a healthier world
99173.Experience: Experienced p
• Location: Hudson Valley, white plains ny
• Post ID: 35546312 hudsonvalley