Posted: Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:26 PM
USD : Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Sr. Manager : Corporate Industrialization in United States (US) for
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
This position will support capability assessments and the industrialization of packaging, product, productivity, innovation, and renovation projects. These projects will take place at both internal manufacturing sites as well as co:manufactures.
The Sr. Manager : Corporate Industrialization is the single point of contact between the manufacturing team and cross functional project teams (PMO, Research and Innovation (R and I), Quality, etc.) working closely with the Plant Industrialization Managers for all product and package Industrialization projects. This position will create the right processes in order to achieve key goals and influence project teams to implement data driven solutions and successful project completion.
- Administer technical guidance on new projects to ensure processes and equipment are capable of meeting standards for quality, food safety, and scalability
- Will work with purchasing, demand planning, and co:manufacturing to conduct make vs buy analysis and help determine production locations for new products and production
- Develop relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders, such as key technical resources, plant operations managers, supervisors, marketing, sales, and R and I for input into design considerations facilitating seamless project implementation into operation
- Contribute to commissioning plans for new products and packages to ensure repeatable and reliable processes
- Must practice proven decision making skills, working effectively under pressure and possessing the integrity to make the right decisions
- Effectively interface with multiple cross functional teams including corporate marketing, finance, QA, Research and Innovation (R and I) and with all levels of plant personnel
Education and Experience (Requirements): The following combination of education and experience is required for this position.
- Bachelors degree in food science, engineering, microbiology or closely related field
- 10 : 15 years of relevant progressive experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG) industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be highly self:directed and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexible to consider additional information or ideas when formulating solutions
- The ability to use knowledge, facts, data and professional insights to effectively solve problems and put in place best practice solutions
- Must be exceptionally organized and self:disciplined to accommodate the management of concurrent multiple projects
- Understand the essential value of engaging and actively communicating appropriate information to all levels involved with and/or affected by the project
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and quickly adapts to change
- Must have fully developed written and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of food safety regulations : PMO, 3A and FDA Food Safety knowledge / experience required
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, danone. We have something special inside, do you?
97752.Experience: Experienced professionals LI:NORAM
The Dannon Company is a US:subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health:focused food companies in the world with leading
• Location: Hudson Valley
• Post ID: 34891347 hudsonvalley